Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Hi I got a windows 7 repair tool required. I prefer and use

Hi I got a windows 7 repair tool required. I prefer and use AVG free...I need to fix this prob ASAP as am seriously running out of disk space. Am prepared to use AVG (The full version I have to buy) and reralize why this problem has jhappened...I been lazy and aint never done NO backup/maintenance, etc....please help by getting me to the install AVG(best bits), paying if necessary and making sure it will automatically do all the maintenance I've avoided 4 the last 4 years!!! (Ooop....sheepish grin!!!!)
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

What is the issue you encounter trying to install AVG?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have the free version of AVG I just want the one with all the bells and whistles (I probably have 2 pay for it!!!) I.m hoping just by getting this version the windows 7 repair tool kit will come with the paid for AvG and all I'll have to do to fix EVERYTHING in one go in one place is install the paid version of AVG and follow what it says to do...which should include fixing my Windows 7 Repair tool kit...(Current msg reads......running out of space on computer) and any other problems. Aftyer fixing all this I promise to be a good bunny and schedule all the necessary backup/ maintainance tasks, etc.....Can it be this easy please?

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Of course!

You will want AVG Anti Virus 2014, this is the full paid version

you will also want AVG PC Tune Up

Both these products you download from my link below

http://www.avg.com/ww-en/download

The process is very easy. Download AVG Anti Virus 2014 and install it, then restart the computer.

Then download AVG PC Tune Up install it and restart the computer and it is ready for us Andy!

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.