Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

can you get access to your partner mobile password

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

to clarify, your partner has a screen lock on his / her phone and you want to remove this to access the phone?

And what is the make and model of the phone please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I phone45

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, you may have missed my first question Rose.

your partner has a screen lock on his / her phone and you want to remove this to access the phone?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.

The only way to bypass the lock is to reset the phone Rose, this is the whole reason for the security, and they have designed it this way.

A reset removes all data and returns the phone to new. This is purposely built into the phone for security (else there would be no reason for the security).

If your issue is that your partner has forgotten the code, and you need to regain access to the phone, then you will need to do the reset.

To do this,

Connect the phone to the computer and open iTunes

Hold the power and home button down until you see

"iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode..."

Click Restore Phone, let this complete and all data is removed from the phone and the phone is returned to new (like when you first received it)

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.