Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

My Kindle Fire HD ( Ronalds 4) refuses to Recharge. No Indicator

My Kindle Fire HD ( Ronald's 4) refuses to Recharge. No Indicator Light etc. Am using genuine Amazon Recharging Accessories. Please advise.
Ronald Banks [email protected]
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

If you are using a wall charger, please, unplug the charger unit that goes into the wall, rotate it 180 degrees (flip it upside down) and plug it back in. Did this help? Often times, the charger will not correctly recognize negative and positive voltage.

If that did not help, may I ask, how old your Kindle Fire HD is?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Am using normal 3pin Kitchen power Socket but no response from Kindle about 3 year's old.

Ronald Banks

I am sorry to say Ronald, but it looks as though either the Kindle or the charger is faulted.

I suggest replacing the charger.