Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I purchased a Smsung desktop computer model DP700A30-A05UK

Customer Question

I purchased a Smsung desktop computer model DP700A30-A05UK a few weeks ago from PC world and downloaded a document from [email protected] e-mail address. I saved the document and want to print this onto a HP photosmart 5524 printed. There is no print icon on the screen. How do I prinr the document what is the software command please. I have tried Print Screen but can not trace Paste button. Many thanks Gerry xxxxxxxxxxxxx [email protected] 4.12.2013

Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Gerry! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it have windows 7 or 8, etc.?

When viewing the document, can you press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and P on your keyboard in order to print?

(And/or when in your document, move your mouse to the right edge of the computer screen, then select the Device option, then select Print.)

Does that work? Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,