Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Google Chrome keeps crashing I use a pc and this happens on

Customer Question

Google Chrome keeps crashing I use a pc and this happens on cloud when I try to use Outlook and emails on wesoffice
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Viet - Computer Tech :

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

Viet - Computer Tech :

I'm sorry about the issue. Is AOL and/or Internet Explorer working fine?

Viet - Computer Tech :

In Google Chrome, can you click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner, then click on Settings, then click on Extensions, then disable some add-ons, if any, then check?

Viet - Computer Tech :

Then click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in chrome again, then click on History, then click on Clear browsing... data, then select "the beginning of time" in the dropdown list
, then uncheck all boxes, then check only the box Empty the cache
, then click on Clear browsing data at the bottom
, then check.

Viet - Computer Tech :

If that does not work, please go to Start, Control Panel, Programs, Programs and Features, then uninstall the Google Chrome program
, then restart the computer, then download and reinstall it at the website below:
http://chrome.google.com

Viet - Computer Tech :

Please scroll up / down this web page in order to see all my replies. Thank you,

JACUSTOMER-u4xwtm24- :

Would it eb easier to unistall and then dwonlaod. Ia sk this ebcasue I cannto rememerb alt hses isntructiosna dn nromally I woudl print but my copeir is dismantled ebcasue it si being takeb away today.

Viet - Computer Tech :

Yes, you can uninstall/redownload it first, then check. If it does not work, then try my other suggestions.

Viet - Computer Tech :

Also, you don't need to print, you can just copy and paste my instructions to a Word document, and/or

Viet - Computer Tech :

bookmark/add to favorites this web page in order to get back to me via this web page.

Viet - Computer Tech :

And/or check your email for message from Viet / JustAnswer in order to get back to this web page any time to view my suggestions and to get back to me any time.

Viet - Computer Tech :

Please let me know how it goes later. Please type in the small box below, then click on the Reply button at the bottom. Thank you,

JACUSTOMER-u4xwtm24- :

Unisntallign adn reisntallign ashn't worked.

JACUSTOMER-u4xwtm24- :

Eve

Viet - Computer Tech :

I'm sorry about that. Can you try my other suggestions also? Or just try another good browser Firefox:

Viet - Computer Tech :

http://www.firefox.com/

Viet - Computer Tech :

It looks like you are not there any more; please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you,

JACUSTOMER-u4xwtm24- :

It was ok but Googe Chrome didn't work. But I did use your advice about
using another browser.

JACUSTOMER-u4xwtm24- :

It is no criticism. My office manager is here tidying my desk top. I
was desperate but now understand I could have used any web browser not
just Google Chrome. My OM says she has problems with GC herself.Eve

Viet - Computer Tech :

Sorry. If you like to, you can go to Start, Control Panel, User accounts, manage another account, then create a new account, and select the administrator option when prompted. Then restart the computer and log in the new account and see if Google Chrome works.

Viet - Computer Tech :

But how is Firefox browser? Do you like it?

Viet - Computer Tech :

It's been a week; please let me know if you still need help with this. Thank you,