Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I MADE A MISTAKE AND SET MY KINDLE FIRE TO AS LEFT FACEORY

Customer Question

I MADE A MISTAKE AND SET MY KINDLE FIRE TO AS LEFT FACEORY AND LOST EVRYTHIG
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

There is no way to reverse this, but with the Kindle, once you register it again with the Amazon account you initially used, all Books and Apps that you have purchased are available again from the cloud.

These are linked to your account, not the actual Kindle so you cannot lose these.

Register the Kindle again with your original Amazon account, and you can re-download your books again (without having to again pay) from the Cloud.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.