Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I have a message that there is a problem with my Spooler

Customer Question

I have a message that there is a problem with my Spooler Subsystem app. I cannot print from a web site.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What is the exact and entire error you are getting including any numbers?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannot print from the web . Printer works otherwise. Message received that there is a problem with Spooler Subsystem App. I clicked the error reported button.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Click on the windows start button and in the search box type printers and press enter.
(if there is not search box click on control panel and then printers)

Right click on your machine and any copies of it and click on delete.
Then disconnect the cable connecting it to the computer.
(if using a cable if not skip any cable steps)

You will need to restart the computer, you can get back to me by going to justanswer.com and clicking on my questions at the top of the page.
Restart the computer and reinstall the machine.

Only connect the usb cable when the computers asks you to or when the installation is finished.
Do not test the machine yet instead restart the computer again and then test it.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.

.