Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

OK: 2nd try. Apologies for card not being accepted before

Customer Question

OK: 2nd try. Apologies for card not being accepted before - new card, hadn't activated it.
Lenovo Idea Pad K1 used infrequently and for emails only really suddenly froze last week and despite my running down the power and rebooting has lost its touch sensitivity. I have it now inf ront of me live and charging. Can you help me?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Is it complete sensitivity it lost? Meaning nothing responds when touching it?

Or you need to push hard on the screen?

Or some parts of the screen do not respond?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Does not respond at all It is locked on home page active with request to shut down showing, but cannot switch it off even. Thus I have to let it run its course until the power is 0 and it goes silent. Rebooting has not helped.

Cannot easily find a local repair man. Anything you can suggest which will bring back to life an expensive investment. Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

cannot reply to you because to send my further details always requires me to join a monthly payment scheme. I need help NOW and am willing topay £28 for some exccellent constructive advice but not at the expense of £28 per month. am blocked. So if this is the only course please cancel the enquiry and know that I am dissatisfied with your system as I cannot get through to the expert. Please 'refund' my deposit of £28. MH