Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

How do I set up Talk Talk E mail

Customer Question

How do I set up Talk Talk E mail
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.

Michelle :

click on this link to follow the setup

JACUSTOMER-dhae89uj- :

I allready had the information you provided

Michelle :

you never mentioned

JACUSTOMER-dhae89uj- :

Where d o I find the Globe

Michelle :

on what device you are trying to install talk talk

JACUSTOMER-dhae89uj- :

Dell computer

Michelle :

is the computer connected to the internet.

JACUSTOMER-dhae89uj- :

yes

Michelle :

is this the same computer you want to setup talktalk email

JACUSTOMER-dhae89uj- :

yes

Michelle :

do you want me to remote access and set it up for you on your computer.

JACUSTOMER-dhae89uj- :

yes please

Michelle :

okayy

JACUSTOMER-dhae89uj- :

How long will it take plkease?

Michelle :

1) Click Join
2) Click Run/OK/Yes/Allow if asked
3)Click Allow /Run/Ok if asked by Anti Virus
4)Let me know any issues

Michelle :

click on the link i am waiting for your response

Michelle :

getting connected now

Michelle :

fixed via remote access.

JACUSTOMER-dhae89uj- :

It says I can now log in

Michelle :

okay

JACUSTOMER-dhae89uj- :

Still unable to get Talktalk very dissapointed

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

If you still require assistance with setting up your TalkTalk e-mail account, let me know which e-mail client you use (for example: Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird) and I will provide the instructions for you.

Thanks,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Your expert has tried to connect via windows live but your expert does not been able to do so. Is there any other channel available as I know there are messages waiting. Thank you

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!

Since the previous Expert is off-line and you need immediate assistance, I have decided to assist you with your question regarding the TalkTalk e-mail account.

There are several ways of accessing a TalkTalk e-mail account. One would be to use a web browser by clicking on this link below:

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/mail

There you can log in to your TalkTalk e-mail account and check for new e-mails as well as send them.

Let me know how that works for you.

Regards,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Were you able to log in?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Please respond on this question page - do not open new question pages for the same problem.

Type here if you were able to log in to TalkTalk web mail interface and is that what you wanted?

Thanks,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I requested that you set up an Email connection in Windows live in the name

[email protected] Password XXXXX

It appears you have been unable to.

Do you need any other information to enable this

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the information. In my first response, I asked which e-mail client you used, but you never stated that you used Windows Live Mail, so I provided a link for TalkTalk web mail.

Here are the instructions on how to set up a TalkTalk e-mail account in Windows Live Mail:

1. Start Windows Live Mail

2. Click on the Accounts tab and then click on the Email button

3. There type your TalkTalk e-mail address, password and display name. After that, click Next and your account will be automatically configured

4. Wait until Windows Live Mail re-downloads all your e-mail. This could take several seconds or minutes, depending on the size of your mailbox

5. When Windows Live Mail finishes synchronization, you can use your e-mail account to send and receive e-mails

If there are problems, let me know.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi!

Did my instructions for Windows Live Mail help or you still need assistance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I requested yesterday that you would connect Talk talk Email service to my computer via Live Mail. Your attempts have been failed.
Could you please try again as I am unable to receive Email addresses

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
I think the best idea would be to assist you remotely using a remote desktop assistance. That way I will be able to set up your TalkTalk e-mail account in Windows Live Mail.

Do you agree?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!

Do you still require assistance with your TalkTalk e-mail account?

Let me know,
IT Miro