Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Hi Recently, when I downloaded RealPlayer to my HardDrive

Customer Question

Recently, when I downloaded RealPlayer to my HardDrive Google Toolbars were
also downloaded. I don't like being taking granted of; so I deleted the Google toolbar. Since that time my email links do not work so it is difficult. I went on the Microsoft community forum and there are loads of people finding the same problem. Some said they reloaded Google but it still the links did not work; others said they reloaded it and the links did work. This is bad - how do we stop Google from doing this. Is there an
ombudsman that I can contact please.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

When installing programs, you can select "Custom" or "Advanced" installation and then you will be able to deselect any unwanted components or sponsored third-party programs.

Clicking "Next > Next > Finish" will install unwanted programs in most cases.

To solve the issue you are experiencing, please tell me which web browser and Windows version you are using, and I will instruct you what to do.

Thanks,
IT Miro