Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I would like a 17,3 laptop which is the best one

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
This really depends on what it will be used for, for example a gaming laptop generally does not need more than 8GB of ram because no game on the market uses that much right now, they do however need a powerful graphics card.
The opposite would be the case if you were doing a lot of video editing as they need as much RAM as possible.
What is the machine going to be used for and what is your price range?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have replied

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
I have not gotten anything except this just now, make sure you reply on this site and not to the emails. Replying to the emails does not actually go anywhere.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

freddy im trying again third time I need a machine to use as a portable desktop I do like gaming and do some basic photographic work and I like Samsung as a product

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Ok if you do both gaming as well as working with video you would want as much ram as you can get with a good graphics card as well. You would want as many cores as you can get as well for video editing. After that price is the biggest factor. The bast samsung for what you would use it for would be this: Click Here You would want to upgrade the RAM from the 8GB it comes with to 16GB which is the max if you ever start doing more intensive video editing.

This machine is a quad core i7, 8GB of DDR3 ram, and 1TB of hard drive space. If you want the best you can possibly get it would be something like this right now: Click Here But the price makes it less economical than the samsung which is about half these specs once you upgrade the RAM. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
.