John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

i think i have3 facbook sites cant get inpassword XXXXX wrong

Customer Question

i think i have3 facbook sites cant get inpassword XXXXX wrong cant bet into bing or google
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

John :

Hello my name is John I will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.

John :

Sir/Ma'am just to clarify how did you came to think that you have 3 Facebook accounts?

John :

Do you have access to any of these accounts?

JACUSTOMER-vc93jy9j- :

sorry no idea

John :

Its ok.do you remember creating any of these Facebook accounts?

JACUSTOMER-vc93jy9j- :

no

John :

If you haven't created a facebook account then there is no possibility for creating one automatically.did you ask someone to create one for you?
how did you know that you have 3 Facebook accounts?
do you have any facebook page links that shows your picture or details?

JACUSTOMER-vc93jy9j- :

i have contacts ontop left corner i have fasebbk 1 2 3

John :

Can i remote access to your PC and check it. It’s secured and integrated with our site also you can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

JACUSTOMER-vc93jy9j- :

yes

John :

One moment Please .do not leaves the PC. I will give you the link to do the remote access.

John :

Please click on this link http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=25f218a9-7e31-41a5-bea5-e2425c2fb15b then you get an application installation window in that click on Run. Then you will get another window in that click on join session. That will let me access your pc and check the problem. If you have any difficulty in connecting disable antivirus/firewall and try again also try the method it shows on screen connect window. Let me know once it’s connected. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know

JACUSTOMER-vc93jy9j- :

yes

John :

sir i have gave you the remote access link above click on it then follow the instructions.

John :

Sir i haven't got the access to your PC yet.Is there any problem connecting?

John :

???

John :

Is there any problem joining the session?

John :

I still haven't got the access to your PC yet.Is there any problem connecting.please let me know

JACUSTOMER-vc93jy9j- :

at 230

John :

i didn't get you " at 230 " ?
I didn't get access to your PC.what happened.i was waiting for your reply for almost 50mins.

JACUSTOMER-vc93jy9j- :

can i get in touch tomorrow

JACUSTOMER-vc93jy9j- :

i gave permision

John :

but i didn't get the access.

John :

If you want i can give you another tool that can used for remote access.do you want to try that tool?

JACUSTOMER-vc93jy9j- :

i have to go very sorry

John :

Its OK.let me know when you are back