Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

my laptop recently crashed, now fixed but have lost pro system

Customer Question

my laptop recently crashed, now fixed but have lost pro system registry optimizer which I purchased earlier this month. could you please send me my full details of how to reinstate again, as I need it desperately to get rid of many registry faults. Thank You DMcB.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

John :

Hello, my name is John. I will be assisting you today.

John :

Thank you for joining the chat.

John :

There are lot of registry optimizer programs but none of it shows pro system registry optimizer.Are you sure its Pro system registry optimizer?

JACUSTOMER-x343q6o2- :

Hi JOHN, YES.FROM SAMMSUNG.

John :

Samsung doesn't have a registry optimizing tool

John :

did you purchase it online?

JACUSTOMER-x343q6o2- :

yes, Think it was £29"95.All info was sent to my e-mail, and I had no trouble following directions. (age 77)

John :

do you still have that email ?

John :

if you have deleted the email you can check it in your trash in the email

JACUSTOMER-x343q6o2- :

No! as I said, my laptop crashed, and Had to have a new disk put in it.so lost nearly everything.

John :

which email account did you use at the time of purchase.do not send me the whole email address it will get blocked it in this chat page.let me know the part after @ in your email address that you used at the time of purchase

JACUSTOMER-x343q6o2- :

same e-mail address, could you please send me a new one.the purchase can be checked in your dec: payments.

John :

Sir this is justanswer which is an independent tech support site.we do not have tie up with any Google,Microsoft etc.we only provide tech support.i believe you came to this site thinking that its pro system registry optimizer support.

John :

Like i said before Samsung doesn't have a registry optimizer program,most likely you might got into misleading site which says this optimizing tool is recommended by Samsung,Microsoft etc.To be honest most of the registry optimizing and speed up tools do harm than good so i suggest you not to install such programs.if you let me know the problem you are facing i can help you fix it or if you want to close this case i can do that too.let me know

JACUSTOMER-x343q6o2- :

I appreciate your help, I thought you would be in touch with Samsung, so this problem could be rectified, or do you have an address to which I can ask for help, Thanks

John :

i can give you the link to Samsung support site but like i said before Samsung doesn't have a registry optimizer program so they wont either be much help,most likely you might got into misleading site which says this optimizing tool is recommended by Samsung,Microsoft etc.To be honest most of the registry optimizing and speed up tools do harm than good so i suggest you not to install such programs.if you let me know the problem you are facing i can help you fix it or if you want to close this case i can do that too.let me know

JACUSTOMER-x343q6o2- :

According to optimizer, I have loads of faults that require attention.

John :

and i believe that optimizer is asking you to pay or activate the product to fix the faults am i correct?

JACUSTOMER-x343q6o2- :

Yes! but I do not want to pay again

John :

Sir that application is luring you to pay by saying it has found faults in your PC its like a marketing technique.there are lot of programs like these now a days they usually comes with a programs that you downloaded or installed.other than this faults it shows.does your PC have any other issue like system hang up,slow browsing etc?

JACUSTOMER-x343q6o2- :

No! I have a new main disk fitted, Thanks anyhow Bye.

John :

One moment please

John :

I suggest you remove that optimizer program because like i said before these kind of programs can cause harm than good and can cause the system to crash.

JACUSTOMER-x343q6o2- :

Thank You.

John :

If you want a reliable cleaner program i can give you free one called Ccleaner it wont do any harm

John :

i have used it a lot of times too

JACUSTOMER-x343q6o2- :

Will try it and get rid of the other one

John :

OK thank you.

If you are satisfied with my services/answer please rate me using the options just below this chat box select the rating and click on submit that will do it . Wish you a God blessed New Year. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

John :

Sir why you rated poor service

John :

i have provided all the help i can

John :

sir why are you giving me poor service.let me know what else you need more