Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have problems I want to discuss syncing my Nokia 520 Lumia

Customer Question

I have problems I want to discuss syncing my Nokia 520 Lumia to my P.C. Foldrs and Sky Drive. I am receiving conflicting advice as set up and Apps seem to .changing quite often. Stuart
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for you to list the problems that you are having with the device?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Jason. Let me answer you question with a question please Jason. What do I need to set up, both on my phone and computer, up to be able to email from my phone, backup pictures,contacts and documents and to use my phone thru my home wifi router.

I have spoken to Orange Business help line,(they suggest a"Tethering" feature to my Bundle) Orange Shops, my IPS and I am being given conflicting information. Some say, as examples, Zune, Hotmail, Windows Account. I want some one who is able explain the syncronisation of the operation of my phone.

By way of suggestion I think (and I am currently waiting for advice from them) I should establish a reliable connection from my home ISP.

(Plusnet @ www.plus.net.com)This would at least deal with one issue. which may allow other features to be put in place.

I rely on your advice please Jason. Stuart Banks

Thank you for the information.

I am not familiar with such.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

I wish you luck,
- Jason
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam