Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

Hi, I have a Apple iPhone 4s, I had some issues with my apple

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Apple iPhone 4s, I had some issues with my apple id and was unable to update apps as my phone and my iPad don't seem to recognise my Apple id. I backup my iPhone to carry out a restore, but this has now locked me out as the apple id doesn't match any apple id's i have. i have tried the support team who seem as confused as me. I know have a phone I can't get into even though I can login to my apple id through the apple id website.
Any thoughts??
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hi, My name isXXXXX will assist you. Please try these steps and let me know if they work for you. On your computer open iTunes and then sign in to iTunes with your Apple ID. Then connect the iPhone and restore through iTunes

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have found the problem, and I have rectified the issue. It was don't to an email address typo which had locked out my iPhone. Thanks for the information, though it was not needed.

Your welcome.
I am glad to hear you got it working.