Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Why, for the last 6 months am I being charged £50 for Broadband

Customer Question

Why, for the last 6 months am I being charged £50 for Broadband when I previously had
a regularly was billed for about £30 all in?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Daniel B. replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

My name is Daniel and I am here to assist you, but first i need a little more information. Can you please let me know who your internet service provider is ? And what package you have ?
Expert:  Zoe-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/87b3s-why-last-months-charged-50-broadband.html

The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.