Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have "lost" Google as a result of trying to delete a lot

Customer Question

I have "lost" Google as a result of trying to delete a lot of "junk" history and clearly pressed keys that have resulted in being asked for my Password XXXXX all of which I seem not to have, having "googled" for many years and lost this info over time. I seem unable to progress further that the "Robot" questions asking me to retype the words shown. I do NOT wish to have all the applications that Google provides, I use it for research purposes, purchasing on line etc on my PC ONLY. My contact tel number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN3028 if this helps.

March Hancock.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

To clarify, the issue is that you are not able to log into your Google Account.

Is this correct? Please let me know

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Correct. I seen unable to reinstate Google having not been able to get past your "Robot" question.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.

The Robot question is needed, as you removed the cookies from the computer that was automatically logging you in.

There is a speaker icon to the right of the robot question, which will read out the letters and numbers for you to type in.

Press this please, listen to the letters and numbers and type these in and tell me if you can now progress past this please.