Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

i didnt receive a password XXXXX log into my trial pay account

Customer Question

i didnt receive a password XXXXX log into my trial pay account after installing and registering WinZip standard on my lap top computer and its not allowing me access my email account when i tap the internet explorer icon on the start screen, so im now not able to check my email messages from my laptop computer, can you please assist. Darren Barlow. My Mobile Number is: XXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear about your computer issues, specifically, your email issues. To get started, is your laptop running on Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8?

Also, I cannot read the email address that you posted since our system displays it as [email protected] for policy and security reasosn. Please post only the part with the @ sign only. Is it @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, or others?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi its running on windows 8 but its been updated to run on or accept 8.1 and my email address is @gmail.com, thanks again, Darren.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Darren,

Thank you for writing back with that information. So you are using Gmail. Now, please tell me, when you tap to open Internet Explorer, does it open normally and you are able to access the internet and only Gmail is NOT accessble? Or tapping to open Internet Explorer does nothing and Internet Explorer is not opening at all?

Keep me posted.
Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, all that happens after ive tapped the internet explorer icon is that it just takes me onto the trial pay screen to log into it every time i tap the internet explorer icon, darren.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Darren,

Can you please tell me what that "trial pay" screen you are referring to? Is that a screen with "WinZip" in in the page asking you to pay?

Please try this and tell me your results:
  1. To access your Gmail, if you are reading this on your Windows 8.1 computer, please click on this link:

http://gmail.com

There you shall get the Gmail login page. Login to your Gmail to access your emails.
  2. If you are not using the Windows 8 computer to read this, open Internet Explorer in your Windows 8 computer, tap the 3 dots at the bottom of the page, then tap or click the + button to get a new window. There type http://gmail.com and then press Enter.

Keep me posted with your results so that I can help you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi sorry for taking so long but ive gotta get ready to go to work now ill have to get back to you on this problem, by fir now Darren.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Darren,

Yes, please take your time and get back to me any time when you are available. Take care there!

Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Darren,

How is it going? Were you now able to access your Gmail account using the link I gave you?

Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Darren,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Were you able to access your Gmail account already? If you need further assistance with this, please don't hesitate to let me know, I am here to help.

Best regards,
Jess