Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have 3 landlines plug in phones Tel: XXXXXXXXXXX They are

Customer Question

I have 3 landlines plug in phones Tel: XXXXXXXXXXX They are all dead. I have checked with you and there is not a fault from your end and when I dial my XXXXXXXXXXX number it rings and goes to answer machine yet no ring comes through on phones. I have plugged and unpluged switched phones around unscrewed the main wall plug revealed main plug in and tried each phone in that with no result. I need a technician urgently as my husband is 84 and frail and I do not have a working mobile. My account number is XXXXX 10468375 in my husbands name Sir John Fretwell and the last bill was 22 Dec 2013 for £31.76Grateful for urgent help
Mary Fretwell
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi Mary,
Welcome to JustAnswer, an online answer service.

I can see that you have already tried all of the troubleshooting you can. In this case, you will need an engineer on-site to troubleshoot the problem further.

If you are based in London or the home counties, you can call the "Fix My Phoneline" service on 0800(NNN) NNN-NNNNor 07554963245, or contact them online at http://www.fixmyphoneline.co.uk/contactus.html to arrange an urgent repair.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You have not been able to help me other than giving me a phone number for an engineer for which i will pay for his services on site. Therefore I think you should not charge me £35 for putting me on to another engineer.

Mary Fretwell

Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.

Hi Mary,

Sorry to hear my information was only a little helpful.

JustAnswer is an online service, so I am unable to visit you myself.

Please let me know if you require any further information. There are other urgent phone repair services available in your area if you need that information.

Alternatively if you would like to reduce the price you paid for this, let me know how much my information is worth to you and I can have customer services amend the price.

Thanks!

Pete.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Pete - The cost to me, at the most, is worth £10 only - please ask customer service to reduce the price accordingly.

thank you.

Mary fretwell

Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
I will do that immediately.

Thank you very much for your question today,
I hope you get the phone line sorted soon.

Best wishes,

Pete.