Daniel B.
Daniel B., Consultant
Experience:  CCNA , MCSA ,MCP
27360687

I have lost my iphone 3gs and would like to know how to disable

Customer Question

I have lost my iphone 3gs and would like to know how to disable thephone so it cant be used i have the imei number
Category: Computer
Expert:  Daniel B. replied 3 years ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you.

You should report the loss to your phone service provider and give them the IMEI number so they can block the phone's IMEI and SIM. Until you notify your network operator and tell them of the loss / theft you may be liable for the cost of any calls made. It will also be placed on a national database and hence blocked on other networks.

Details of the contact numbers for all networks operators are available on their websites under the contact section.

You should also register any of your phones on the folllowing website :
https://www.immobilise.com/how-to-register-your-mobile-phone.html?stage=page&page=how-to-register-your-mobile-phone

And mark as lost or stolen when necessary.

Expert:  Daniel B. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Patrick,

I hope my answer was of help to you in resolving your issue.

If you are happy with my service and work on this question, I would sincerely appreciate a moment of your time to please accept and rate my answer Good or Excellent so that I get credit for my time.

If there remains any outstanding issue you wish me to assist with then please let me know.