Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

when i brought bt hub i was text my email address [email protected]

Customer Question

when i brought bt hub i was text my email address [email protected] Taking consideration,i had just retired my first laptop and had not used a computer much in my working life.AM i right in thinking BT program HUB with this email address prior to me
receive it. I AM A FEMALE SO ITS SPELLED FRANCES. All the trouble i have had,you would not believe. nobody seemed to get it in the end i gave up,and used it so i have a load of mail under this name.Even NORTON HAD TROUBLE using my card to pay them,in the end there did not use email got round ,don"t ask me how. When Iv been asked for a security check it said sex male,when i tick FEMALE IT WILL NOT reckons me
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

To clarify, is the issue that you cannot log into your BT email account?

Please let me know