Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

cannott receive or send e mails

Customer Question

cannott receive or send e mails
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me please which email service you are using? eg: Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo.

And are you connect to it via your internet browser, or via an email program (and is so, which program and version)?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not able to acsess emails it has been suggested i change my password but this has'nt worked

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks David

I think you missed my questions to you, so I can understand the elements involved.

I will repeat them, can you answer them please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannott send or receive e mails .

I am using yahoo

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
David,

I really want to help you, but I need you to carefully read and answer the questions I am asking.

Else I cannot understand the programs you are using, which makes it impossible to help.

You answered the first one, please answer the second one, which I have repeated below

Are you connecting to it via your internet browser, or via an email program (and is so, which program and version)?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am connected via an internet browser (yahoo)

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you David

If you attempt to reset your password via my link below, are you able to complete this?

https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot

If not, please let me know what stops you please.