Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is it windows password? Does it have windows 7 or 8, etc.?
There is a password reset program, but it can be complicated: http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/
It's easier to reset the computer. Please try the following:
1. Turn off the samsung laptop, then turn it back on, then press the key F4 when the samsung logo appears on the screen.
(make sure to insert a USB drive first, if you have.)
2. Then select the Backup option, and back up your data to the USB drive.
3. Then Select Restore option (if needed, do step 1 again, then select Restore option.)
4. Then select the Basic Restore option, and check.
5. If it does not work, try step 1 again, then Restore, then do Complete restore this time.
Please scroll up / down this web page in order to see all my replies / suggestions. It looks like you are away; when you are available, please type in the box below, then click on the Reply button at the bottom in order to communicate with me.