Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How do I DOWNLOAD Music CD/DVDs bought from Amazon to my

Customer Question

How do I DOWNLOAD Music CD/DVD's bought from Amazon to my
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

Add this page to your Favorites/Bookmarks first, so as to get back to me anytime later on, if needed.

It looks your question was cut off; I assume you want to download your purchased music from Amazon, onto your system itself.

In order to do so, please access your Cloud Player Library first, using the following link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/dmusic/marketing/CloudPlayerLaunchPage

Click 'Get started', then sign in to your account when prompted. Your AutoRip music displays the AutoRip badge in your "Purchased" playlist. To see all of your AutoRip music grouped together, click the AutoRip header in the "Purchased" playlist. You may download the music files from that section as well.

Hope it helps. Thanks!

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Additionally, if you would like me to securely remote in to your system now, and show you how to download the purchased music files, do let me know. Thank you.