Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a dell inspiron n7110 laptop when i boot up i get the

Customer Question

I have a dell inspiron n7110 laptop when i boot up i get the dell logo then black screen with cursor on top left of screen then nothing i did pre boot assesment diagnosis and it says its the hard drive o and there is one or more errors i have tried pressing f8 while rebooting but nothing i have tried other key combinations but nothing and also pressing the startup button for 30 seconds with battery out and switched off but still the black screen i dont have any recovery disks help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

When you did the assessment diagnosis, what was the exact message it gave about the hard drive?