Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

BT INTERNET PASSWORD

Customer Question

BT INTERNET PASSWORD
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you provide a little more information please?

Do you mean you need the password to connect to the BT wireless network?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

could you please tell me my bt password ican not acess my emails from my inbox or outbox can you help

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
I can help Peter, but due to security reasons, we cannot just tell you your password.

Is the problem you try to log onto the website where you get your emails from, and you are unable to log in?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ICAN NOT GET ACCESS TO MY EMAILS CAN YOU TELL MY BT INTERNET PASSWORD SO I CAN READ MY EMAILS THANKYOU

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Peter,

We cannot just give someone the password online, else there would be no point to the passwords.

I need you please to carefully read my messages to you and answer my questions so we can get this fixed.

I will repeat the question. Please take the time to read it correctly.