Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

how do i get a product key?

Customer Question

how do i get a product key?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 3 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Kamil and i will do my best to assist you.

Can you please tell me which product is the key for that you need?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

a product key for microsoft office powerpoint 2007

Karen,

Microsoft Office 2007, PowerPoint 2007 and all 2007 editions are now end of life, BUT you can get the latest office from the link below.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/business/office-365-small-business-premium-office-online-FX103037625.aspx

If you open the link above, you will see the options to try Office 365 or Buy It. You can get that from the link above OR you can visit PC World / Curry's to purchase a retail edition of Office. Once you have it, all you need to do is put the disc in and install Office onto your system.

If the key you need is for an already installed product which has previously been activated on this computer, then you need to contact Microsoft on the link below, fill the form and they will be in touch with you.

https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?LN=en-gb&x=11&y=8&Gprid=8753&st=1&wfxredirect=1%2C1&sd=gn

If you have any issues, let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service, that will be greatly appreciated.