Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I cannot access my emails or anything else

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble.

Can you please confirm for me who your email provider is, is it yahoo, hotmail, aol, gmail or someone else?

Also are you using an email program like outlook or windows mail OR are you checking your email with a web browser such as internet explorer?

Lastly what exactly happens when you try and get your mail?

Please let me know so I can further assist.
Chris
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your time. I contacted you whilst in Panic mode( I am 85 years old and do not what I am doing).

My apologies

William Maynard

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
William,

No need for apologies.

It is easy to get confused with the computer and panic when something is not where it used to be.

Nine times out of ten you will just me misunderstanding something and things like your email or programs will still be accessible.

It is usually very obvious when you permanently delete something on a computer, it will ask you "are you sure?" in most cases.

That being said, things do not normally just vanish for no reason. So the next time something is not how it is supposed to be just relax and take your time and have a look, you will most likely find it.

Of course you may return to me anytime if you need help and I will gladly connect to your computer and help you straight away.

Chris
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think the service you give is excellent. Ihave already paid you £60 so I will not be paying any more.atpresent I use BT internet. It was originally

ECLIPSE But I wanted to see the sport on BT.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you William.

Are you having any trouble seeing sport at the moment? If you are let me know wha is going on and I will help.