Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am confused between Yahoo mail & BT Mail my account was with

Customer Question

I am confused between Yahoo mail & BT Mail my account was with Yahoo order XXXXXXXXX date 12/07/2010 .I am supposed to have breached the terms of my contract I do not know how. My e.mail address [email protected] & my password XXXXX thought was kendall5 this not accepted .Where have I gone wrong/
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

BT use Yahoo for doing email services, basically, in terms of email, they are the same.

But can I ask please, what is exactly the issue you are having? As this was not clear sorry.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Basically my e mail address & password XXXXX not recognised by either Yahoo mail or bt mail

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Can you tell me please Douglas, the part of your email address ONLY after the @ symbol please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

XXXX

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Douglas,

Click on my link below please and reset your password.

https://register.btinternet.com/cgi-bin/load_page?page=/selfhelp/pwdRst_username.html

Once the password XXXXX been reset, click my link below and try to log in

https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform

You will then be ok to go.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.