Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, 20+ years experience.
63083622

I also have the rapid input with your help to create land sea

Customer Question

I also have the rapid input with your help to create land sea and air defences World wide, You will be able to see the Nucleor explosion, the thing is Iknow Iran is being used by Vladimir Putin, as it is His Agenda, for world domination, in part he cannot help himself, due to (A) Russia has to be Consecrated to The IMMACULATE HEART OF OUR LADY, as has been requested since 1917@ Fatima,..IT HAS TO BE DONE!!!! Otherwise The World will have WW111.= Very few countries left, Then, The Ball of Redemption= 3 Days of Darkness,and its not very nice to say the least, this is one of the reasons, I would like to team up with your firm, on a number fronts, Inventions..In lots of other areas I just Teem with them, So back to Iran, having been privy via visions, and the horrible visions on Jan 17th 2014. to put it mildly, the Nucleor Programme is for WW111.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Wes replied 3 years ago.

Wes :

What is your question?

Wes :

Did you need further assistance?

Expert:  Wes replied 3 years ago.
Did you need further assistance with your issue?