Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  A technician which covers all grounds including E-Readers.
10156100

My hotmail is temprarily blocked, I have followed the instructions

Customer Question

My hotmail is temprarily blocked, I have followed the instructions show to unblock byt I cannot do the firststep as it will not even show me my e-mail and thus allow me to follow the instructions. How do I contact Hotmail to get help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and very sorry to hear about your issue.

Microsoft will block someone's email account after it has been hacked and being used to send out spam. W/O the owners knowledge, the only way they can stop it is by blocking the account.

When using a free account there is no over the phone support. The reason why is because there is no billing info to validate your identity so anyone can call and say they are you.

Instead they offer a Online Recovery Form, which I have provided the link form. You will be asked for a contact email, that "MUST" be another email you have access to or can get a response. After they review your form they email you back with reset info. However this can take up to 72 hours because of the amount of forms they receive.

For the recovery form, click here>>> Windows Recovery

Make sure to fill out as much information on the form as you can. The billing section is left blank since it's a free account.

It will take a few days to process your form. However you will receive a response and if you provide enough detailed information you should recover the account. Once you have submitted the form you will be provided a PIN and website. The PIN is for a temporary account on the Microsoft private forum site. It allows you to discuss the account in question with their support team. You can ask questions about the account and check the status of the questions and form. It's a support ticket through their Windows Live Solution Center.

Please let me know if you have any further questions BEFORE selecting any negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Cris,

If all goes well will I recover all my e-mails?

Expert:  Cris replied 3 years ago.

Yes your account it be intact with your emails.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so having given my husbands e.mail address is that where they will send the pin?

How long does it usually take?

Expert:  Cris replied 3 years ago.
Great,

The process can take up to 72 hours because of the amount forms Microsoft receives. Since hacked accounts are at a all time high.

You should though receive a reply about your form.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

having paid £42 if I need to get you again - how do I get in touch i.e. what address?

Expert:  Cris replied 3 years ago.
Sure, you can either save this page to your favorites to easily get back.

Or come back to JustAnswer.com when you reach the site enter the email used to create the account. Once your in, click on "My Questions" top right and this question will be listed.

Click on it and send me a message just the way you have been doing. I will be notified via email and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Expert:  Cris replied 3 years ago.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

If in the future you have any further questions please save my site profile. So you can reach me directly.

www.ITCrisAnswers.com

Let me know,
Cris