Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

When I moved from AOL to BT I changed my email address. I have

When I moved from AOL to BT I changed my email address. I have found that emails are still being sent to my old address. How canI get and read these mails?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Are you still able to log into your AOL account?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Harry

It will not be possible then to retrieve the emails. The only way is if you had access to the account still, as you could then both retrieve the emails and set a forwarding rule, so that the emails would be automatically forwarded to the new account.

But this needs to be done while you have access to the account. Without access it is not possible, and the only thing you can do sorry, is inform all your contacts to now use this new address.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.