Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Need to change fron Adelines kindle for PC to Adelines K

Customer Question

Need to change fron Adeline's kindle for PC to Adeline's Kindle
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Are these two seperate Kindles? Or you just want to change the name your Kindle is referred to?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

One Kindle.

When I was downloading the books unfortunately I hit Adeline's Kindle for PC. This seems to be a default setting now and everything is going to my PC instead of Adeline's kindle. How do you change this default setting from the dropdown box 'Action...' from Adeline's Kindle for PC to 'Download & Transfer via USB?

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Adeline,

you cannot sorry, it is the method that Amazon has made it, and it cannot be changed (it is confusing for a lot of people).

But, we can still put the books on the Kindle, from the computer.

Would you like the instructions on how to do this?