Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Although having btinfinity installed on feb 13, having moved

Customer Question

Although having btinfinity installed on feb 13, having moved from aol, there is no reference to BT on my desk top, except BTbroadbandHelp. Our e-mail address is [email protected] and we cannot get onto the internet except via the aol browser. We have not been offered a BT e-mail address and have had no success trying to create one ourselves.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

To clarify, you wish to know how to access your email account that was provided by BT?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, that's what I want

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Anthony

You will need to call in order to find out the BT Email Address that has been assigned to you. When you call, have your personal details ready, and once you are verified on the phone, your email address and initial password can be told to you.

The number to call is 0800 111 4567

Once you have this information, then you log into your email account via my link below.

Click me to open

BT emails are managed by Yahoo, so this is why you see the Yahoo login.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.