John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I cannot access my computer, message says: USER PROFILE CANNOT

I cannot access my computer, message says:
USER PROFILE CANNOT BE LOADED:
CAN YOU ASSIST
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

John :

Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your PC. I will try my best to help you.

Customer:

John :

Sir/Ma'am when did this problem started?
Are you currently chatting from the problematic PC?

John :

You are welcome.

Customer:

It just happened yesterday and yes I am on the problem PC under a different user which has child precaus

John :

Do you have another PC where you can chat to me and at the same time do the instructions ?

Customer:

I have a tablet and smartphone but no other PC

Customer:

I could take my PC to my friends house she has a PC.

John :

Not necessary.Tablet will be enough in that way we wont get disconnected when we restart the PC.please open your email account on the tablet which you have registered with justanswer

John :

once you are in your email account look for a email from justanwer that says welcome email and let me know

Customer:

Doing that just now

John :

Thank you.let me know once you opened welcome email from justanswer

Customer:

I have opened to email

John :

did you open the justanswer welcome email?

Customer:

yes

John :

good in that click on check answer and it will show up this question click on it and it will open this same chat page on the tablet.

John :

do not close the chat page on the problematic PC.let me know whether you can send messages from your tablet

Customer:

I have tried several times to put my old password XXXXX but it will not accept it.

John :

you mean password XXXXX justanswer page ?

Customer:

Yes, on screen is requesting 'Change Password'

John :

no do not change the password

John :

in the welcome email you can find your user id and password XXXXX justanswer use that to login

Customer:

m

Customer:

I am sorry John but I am in 'Welcome tp

Customer:

I am sorry John but I am in 'Welcome to JustAnswer, I don't see any id or password. It is telling me

Customer:

Step 1 Change password

Customer:

Step 2 Check answer status

John :

its on the bottom of the welcome page

John :

Below Change password

John :

did you see it ?

Customer:

it is now telling me thta my old password XXXXX niot march current password,

Customer:

John, I have the the password XXXXX is that the one you want me to put in as new or as the old password

John :

i believe you are in the password XXXXX section that is why its asking for old and new password,click on login on the top of the justanswer page in the tablet then enter the password XXXXX have

John :

I can also try to remote access to this problematic PC and check the user profile issue but to install remote access tool you need administrative privilege.

Customer:

John I cannot see 'login in'

John :

OK

Can i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing. It’s secured and integrated with our site also you can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that

Customer:

John you can access my computer via remote link

John :

i am not sure whether it works because you are in standard user account now,but we can try it one moment please

John :

Please click on this link http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=84d7b887-ab74-44f8-82f0-ba50f4af1a5f then you get an application installation window in that click on Run. Then you will get another window in that click on join session. That will let me access your pc and check the problem. If you have any difficulty in connecting disable antivirus/firewall and try again also try the method it shows on screen connect window. Let me know once it’s connected. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Once I have access to your PC i will send a short message through the remote chat screen.

John :

i hope you can see my replies in the tablet now

John :

Restart the computer then press F8 repeatedly when you see the manufacturer start-up logo . You need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears then you will get Advance boot Menu on the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight the Safe Mode with Networking and then press ENTER.

Customer: no
Customer: I cnnnot see any messages on the tablet
John :

i will resend it.

John :

John :

did you see it this time

Customer: t
Customer: youy
Customer: want me to close from the start hg7utton
John :

yes restart the pc and do as the instruction says

Customer: ok
John :

John :

let me know whether you get into safe mode with networking

Customer: wat
Customer: what do you mean by that
John :

Customer: done
John :

are you in safe mode with networking ?

Customer: yes
John :

did you select customer user account to login?

Customer: it says user profile was not loaded correctly
Customer: its
John :

OK but it did show you a desktop and icons on it ?

Customer: it sats see aevent log
John :

i didn't get your last reply correctly also did it show you a desktop and icons on it ?

Customer: it says see avent log
John :

i believe you meant even log

Customer: i MEAN EVENT LOG
John :

OK

John :

my question is does it opens a desktop screen and start menu ?

Customer: yes
John :

Good click on start then type rstrui.exe and press enter

John :

you need to type that in the search box and press enter

John :

see if that open system restore window

Customer: it says wizard is running
Customer: restore is up now
John :

good now select a restore date where your computer worked fine and then continue with the restoring process

Customer: it is now restoring files at 14.2.14
John :

i believe the system worked fine on that restore date

Customer: you will need a strong drink after this
John :

LOL but i don't drink

Customer: well I will have one
Customer: JOHN you have been so patient with me I am truly grateful
John :

I am very glad to know that i really appreciate your cooperation and patience too.

John :

Is the system restoring or restarting now?

Customer: it is still restoring
John :

OK will take sometime

Customer: it is shuttibng down now
John :

it is restarting the PC to normal mode,see if you can login to customer account without any error.let me know

Customer: yES
Customer: YES IT IS BACK TO NORMAL
John :

Glad to hear that,see if the system is working normal

John :

try opening some of your usual applications and browsing webpages

John :

Let me know

Customer: All seems well John
John :

Good now shut down the PC for 2 mins then turn it on again

John :

then check one last time to confirm its OK

Customer: ok
John :

let me know

Customer: will do
John :

Customer: it is still trying to shut dowbn maybe its doing updates
John :

does it show updating on the screen?

Customer: thats it just closed down
John :

you mean it has shut down now?

Customer: yes
John :

ok good,wait for 2 min then turn on again

Customer: will do
John :

Customer: I have turned it on again
John :

Good.let it boot

Customer: all is good
John :

Glad to know that,Is there anything else you like to know?

John :

I apologize for all inconveniences that caused for opening remote session and opening the chat on the tablet.

Customer: I feel my computer needs an overhaulk
John :

You mean to clean up

Customer: yEW
Customer: Yes it tells me I have some serious security issues
Customer: *I have reg clean pro
John :

avoid such applications that says it will fix the errors and speed up the PC,most of these applications can only do harm than good.if you want i can give you some instructions which you can try when you are free to clean up the system

Customer: I would really appreciate tht
John :

please give me 2 to 3 mins to prepare that instructions

Customer: ok
John :

1.Please click on this http://www.filehippo.com/download_malwarebytes_anti_malware/download/ecf14848530d11a2f09a94b92a69fcfa/ (Do not click on any other links in the web page the download will start shortly once you can clicked on the link i gave you. It’s a free antivirus program just for scanning the full computer. It won’t work as real-time protection anti-virus) Download and install also update it now run a full system scan. If it finds any threats click on view results and select all and remove the threats.

2.Please click on this link http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard its a cleaner program but its harmless also free too.download and install it then use it to clean unwanted files

3. Click on start then type inetcpl.cpl in the search box and press enter that will open internet properties window now click on delete under browsing history>>>select everything then click delete. Now click on security tab>>>then click on reset all zones to default level (if that option is enabled) >>>now click on advanced tab >>>click on restore advanced settings then click on apply. Now click reset then another window opens in that select the option delete personal settings…. Then click on reset

4.click on start>>>computer >>Right click on C drive>>>properties>>>disk clean-up>>>select all the options and click OK then click on delete.

5. Open my computer>>Right click on C drive>>>properties>>>in Tools tab click on check now then you will get another Window in that tick both options and click on start.it will ask to schedule the disk check-up in next restart click yes and restart while restarting don’t press any key because it will cancel the disk check-up process.

6. Click start>>>All programs>>>Accessories>>>System tools>>>Click on disk defragmenter. Now click on C drive (that will highlight C drive) now click on Defragment disk

7. Please click start>>>all programs>>>Accessories>>>Right click on command prompt and click on run as administrator that will open command prompt window (Black window) in that type sfc /scannow (there is a space between sfc and /scannow there is no space between / and scannow) Then press Enter. That will check the operating system file integrity

I hope this will give some change in the system performance also try to avoid installing third party applications that says fixes the errors and speed up the PC.
You can check these instructions whenever you needed from your email like you opened this page in the tablet.do it when you are free.

John :

The programs i mentioned in the above instructions are free or trial versions so you do not need to pay for any of it

Customer: Thank you very very much John I will do as you say, should I back up the files before i do this
John :

None of the above steps will do any harm to your personal files but as a precaution you can back up before doing the above instructions.
Is there anything else you like to know?

Customer: No thank you, XXXXX XXXXX been great and if you were here I would give you a big cuddle. Thank you
John :

Glad to know that.If you are satisfied with my services/answer please rate me using the options just below this chat box select the rating and click on submit that will do it some bonus will be well appreciated. Wish you a God blessed New Year. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Customer: I rate you A1
John :

Customer: john one last question. can I do thisfrom mty tablet or do I need to key all this into my pc
John :

No need you can open this page in your PC like you opened this page in the tablet then you can do it

Customer: Thank you.
John :

You are welcome.do not forget to rate me.

Customer: I will give you the highest rate possible' THANK YOU
John :

Customer: I AM BACKING UP MY FILES AT PRESENT, IS IT OK IF I KEEP THIS LINK OPEN UNTIL THEY ARE FINISHED
John :

sure