Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Hi there, I am from the UK and my hotmail account has been

Hi there,

I am from the UK and my hotmail account has been hacked. I have gone through the microsoft form but it says I have to wait until 20 March before they get back to me and I cannot wait that long. I used another option but just ended my opening a new account.

Please please can you help me get back my hotmail account as there is important info on it which I cannot replace.

Can you help me ????????
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble.

We may not have any other option for you but there are some things we can check to see if there are any other options.

First, did you attempt to reset your password XXXXX if so did you have any options available to receive a code to your mobile phone or too an alternate email account?

Please confirm that you had no other options of account recovery aside from filling out the form.

Chris
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did get a security code but I could not sign in using the code

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Ok that is good news, usually when you are able to get the code you should be able to get back into the account however it can be a bit confusing if you have never done it before.

If you would like I can connect to your computer and go through the steps with you.

Let me know if you would like to try that.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No probs...

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Great.

Please click on the link below to connect and then click join. If anything pops up asking you to allow or run make sure you say yes.

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=623b7eed-c999-4c3d-9e5e-4f762dfc892c

.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Problem fixed.

Please rate my service.

Chris