Nalosin
Nalosin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  7+ years in troubleshooting and supporting computers, networks, mobile phones and peripherials.
31004542

is thier any more to getting rid of popup adverts than using

Customer Question

is thier any more to getting rid of popup adverts than using the popup instrutions on my laptop with widows 8.1
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nalosin replied 3 years ago.

Nalosin :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com, independent support website

Nalosin :

I will do my best to help on this issue

Nalosin :

The popup windows are usually caused by some type of malware software and to get rid of them you will need to use Anti-malware scanner which will clear your computer of it

JACUSTOMER-22e4ip8y- :

thanks ok

JACUSTOMER-22e4ip8y- :

got too go now to loo! see you! thanks

Nalosin :

Please download Malwarebytes from bellow link. It's a free software, you don't need to buy PRO version, FREE version is perfectly fine

Nalosin :

Let me know if you need anything

Nalosin :

I will continue to help until we resolve the problem

Nalosin :

I sent the link for the best download Anti-malware software above in this chat. Let me know how it goes. Thank you,