Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am an avid Kindle reader, but my current Kindle tells me

I am an avid Kindle reader, but my current Kindle tells me that I have insufficient memory for things such as newspapers and free books to be downloaded. The device tells me to go to the homepage and suggests that I delete certain entries. I don't know how to do this I have loads of daily papers that I don't want.
Rosemary Atkinson
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me please which Model Kindle it is you have?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think it is called paperlight . It lights up so that you can read it in bed

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Rosemary

To free up space on your Kindle, you need to remove items. To remove items press and hold the item’s name or cover on the Home screen. When the dialog box displays, tap Remove from Device.

Your content will remain securely stored in the Cloud for download at a later time.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.