John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I typed a gmail at around 4.10pm I was just putting the arrow

I typed a gmail at around 4.10pm I was just putting the arrow to the SEND part and it disappeared. What can I do, will it be taken off of the screen, or will I be able to see it again to send.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

John :

Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your email. I will try my best to help you.

John :

Did you compose this email on a web browser example for web browsers are Internet explorer,Google chrome,Firefox etc

John :

Or did you compose it on a email client like Windows live mail,Outlook etc

John :

Note: - Type your message in the chat box below then press enter to send it or click on reply to send it so that I can see your reply

John :

Sir/Ma'am did you see my above question if so please reply so that i can help you

John :

I didn't get your reply so far is there any problem replying in this chat mode,if so i can switch to Q&A mode

John :

Please do not rate me now because i haven't given you any support.Is there any problem replying in this chat mode,if so i can switch to Q&A mode

Customer:

I did answer you John, I saved & exit first then REPLY.

John :

Now i can see your reply

John :

once you typed the message press enter or click on reply to send that message

John :

no need to save & exit

John :

can you now answer my first question

John :

I will repeat the question did you compose this email on a web browser example for web browsers are Internet explorer,Google chrome,Firefox etc or did you compose it on a email client like Windows live mail,Outlook etc

Customer:

I did it on Google Chrome, but Outlook keeps coming up, now I feel all mixed up.

John :

Can i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing also you can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that

Customer:

Yes I understand

John :

One moment Please .do not leaves the PC. I will give you the link to do the remote access.

John :

Please click on this link http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=d64efb75-6ad5-43ac-9880-7d63129c1c1a then you get an application installation window in that click on Run. Then you will get another window in that click on join session. That will let me access your pc and check the problem. If you have any difficulty in connecting disable antivirus/firewall and try again also try the method it shows on screen connect window. Let me know once it’s connected. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Once I have access to your PC i will send a short message through the remote chat screen.

John :

Is there any problem connecting?

John :

I haven't got access to your PC yet,Is there any problem connecting?

John :

It seems like the remote access tool i gave isn't working i will give you another tool

John :

Here is the tool to do remote support it’s called Team Viewer, to download it click on this link http://tinyurl.com/azwl8gu download and open it. Let me know the id and password XXXXX shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window

John :

John :

sir i am not getting any reply from you also i didn't get access to your PC.please let me know

John :

It seems like you went offline and i didn't get access to your PC because of that i couldn't provide any support for you so please check the missing composed email in the drafts folder in the email account and please let me know the status.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I was very pleased with your expert, can you tell me why Google want to remove me from my Home page which is Google CHROME, when I got through, they had pages and pages to show how Google now works, I haven't got a clue, how every-one else managers I don't know, do you?

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
Hi ma'am,
I am Glad to know that you are pleased with my service.Now about the new question you asked Google Chrome is a web browser like internet explorer and Mozilla Firefox not Homepage but on the other hand www.google.com is the homepage.
Do you mean when you try to log in to your gmail(google)mail it shows a new page?
If so can you see a sign in on the top right of that page you can use that to log in to your gmail.I hope that is what you meant.Let me know.

Thanking You
John