Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Recd. kindle paperwhite 24th Feb - charged it as instructed,

Recd. kindle paperwhite 24th Feb - charged it as instructed, then went to open an account for my husband who kindle was for - he had recd. it as a gift from his daughter who had an account with Amazone = I also have an account with Amazone but wanted a separate one for husband. The kindle had daughter's name on it - I started putting in details for opening a new account but got to the submission page and it has jammed / locked - I cannot get it to do anything - please advise. My email address [email protected] and your records should show me as being a customer with Amazone. Thanks and regards.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you hold the power button to off for 35 seconds, then release.

Then turn on the Kindle and tell me if it is now functioning please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I have a cancel - restart - screen off choice - what do I press?

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Restart please, choose this Christina