Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have an account with Voipcheap.co.uk. I was told that the

I have an account with Voipcheap.co.uk. I was told that the latest update was available to download.so I clicked on the icon, and everything appeared to go alright. But as the download finished a notice came up and said there had been a problem and I should try again later. Now when I click on my Voipcheap icon it just says " the converter failed to save the file"
How do I contact Voipcheap to get this fault corrected? Or, can you tell me how to fix it?
kind regards,
XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.

Michelle :

Hello Michael my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

Michelle :

you ran the update on a computer or a mobile device for Voipcheap.co.uk

JACUSTOMER-0faaw2yb- :

I ran the update on my PC

Michelle :

when did you ran the update?

JACUSTOMER-0faaw2yb- :

This morning and again this afternoon

Michelle :

alright

Michelle :

are you using windows xp

Michelle :

and are we talking on the same computer

JACUSTOMER-0faaw2yb- :

Yes, I think so

Michelle :

alrightn

Michelle :

you will be following few steps which i will give now

JACUSTOMER-0faaw2yb- :

OK

Michelle :

the computer will restart in the process

JACUSTOMER-0faaw2yb- :

alright

Michelle :

to reconnect to this chat all you have to do is open justanswer email and click on the green button or link view my answer the chat will re initate.

JACUSTOMER-0faaw2yb- :

Sorry I am not good on the computer. Does that mean that the just answer email will come in on this page or on my email outlook express?

Michelle :

Its very simple please dont think the steps are complicated all you have to do is read it carefully and follow them. let me give you the steps to follow and in that process the computer will reboot and once you are logged in back to windows screen then you open your outlook email and open justanswer email.

Michelle :

open justanswer email and click on the green button or link view my answer the chat will re initate.

Michelle :

Now the steps to follow:

Michelle :

Click the start button >>>then select all programs>>>> then select accessories>>> after that select system tools>>> and then system restore.

It opens the system restore windows select the option restore my computer to an earlier time and hit next then select a bold date a back date when the system was working fine and follow the onscreen process.

JACUSTOMER-0faaw2yb- :

OK. I've done that and the computer has come back on and the Voipcheap icon is now showing a sign saying "get the new version of voipcheap available" if I click on the underlined blue lettering. But the problem seems to be in finding a programme that can download the the update satisfactoraly.

Michelle :

cancel the update

Michelle :

and continue with the working one

Michelle :

i hope its working please check and let me know.

JACUSTOMER-0faaw2yb- :

OK

Michelle :

if its working fine then rate the answer by clicking on the smiley below at the bottom right hand side and hit submit button and then click ok to complete the chat session and if the problem is still there reply me i will proceed further with advance steps.

JACUSTOMER-0faaw2yb- :

I will minimise the chatting page and try cllicking on the voipcheap ikon. Shall I do that?

Michelle :

yes please

JACUSTOMER-0faaw2yb- :

OK. yes it seems to work all right. Does that mean that I shouldn't down load further updates?

Michelle :

ok great

Michelle :

no dont download further the old one is working fine.

JACUSTOMER-0faaw2yb- :

OK , So are we finished?

Michelle :

yes that is correct and if you have any more question for me post me a reply from the email as you did and i wil be informed via email,

Michelle :

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, effort and the Information you got, then provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below.

Michelle :

JACUSTOMER-0faaw2yb- :

Will do, and thank you

Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michelle,

I am happy that you got my Voipcheap to work again on the old version. But what worries me is what happens when the next update, and the one after that, is offered?

Will I never be able to get an updated version? (

This is what I wanted to ask Voipcheap, but I couldn't see how one could contact them.)

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
you can run the update and let the voipcheap be updated all you have to be sure that the computer must not be interrupted when the update takes place.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I HAVE TO go away tomorrow and have too much to do before I go. I will get back to you on my return next week,sorry.

Michael

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
No problem you take you own time. Reply me when you are back.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michelle,

I am now back.

How do I ensure that the computer is not interrupted while update is being downloaded? I did not interrupt it my self, the screen just came up with a message saying that the download had not been completed satisfactorily.

Do you know how I can contact Voipcheap if this happens again?

Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
My two questions at the end were: 1. on how to react to the computer telling me that the download of the update had not been competed due to a misfunction. This happened twice. 2. I tried to find out how to contact Voipcheap, but could see no way to do this
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 3 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX am one of the expert in computer and would like to assist you with your issue.

Before we start, could you mention voipcheap software version running on your machine.

(Open Voipcheap software > click Tools > About)

waiting for reply..

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Fiyaz

I am not competent on the computer. I don't know how to open Voipcheap software. I clicked on Tools on my Voipcheap home page but none of the subjects which were displayed was about or seemed relevant.

Michael

Thanks for reply..

Do you mind checking your system remotely by using remote desktop tool. It helps to analyse issue quickly

waiting for your reply..

It seems you have gone offline. I have the latest update of voipcheap software. You may please download and install. Here's the link
http://tinyurl.com/qg39wkz

Please let me know if you have trouble installing software.

waiting for your reply..

(Use below smiley button if this solves issue)

(Please don't rate me bad or poor if my suggestion doesn't work, instead please reply status so that i contact you at the earliest)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, Sorry, I had to go out yesterday evening.

T have just tried the link you asked me to try. It came up as pages of complete gobbeldegoup, quite un-understandable.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
By answering the questions I asked my last expert
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
Hi Michael sorry about the delay i was not online for a day.

Let me know when you are ready i will do the remote access and will check the update further.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Michelle,

I'm back now, ready and waiting.

Michael

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.

ok great, copy and paste the link on your address bar of your browser.

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=5b0e856a-e023-47fd-a5eb-3b2bc2df7390

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm really sorry!! You will find this very annoying.

What is the address bar of my browser? Is it the space at the top right hand side of the page I am looking at when I type this to you with the big "back" and "forward" arrows 0n it?

Then how do I copy and paste that, and to what do I paste it?

Michael

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
no problem now click on the blue link i have added the url.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you mean the link at the end of your answer before?

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I've clicked on for my session. What happens now?

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
I am connected now
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you want me to do anything?

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
no i will take the mouse control now.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
The latest version is updated please use and check for the usage
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
Issue fixed using remote access.