Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

How do I get my mail from hotmail? I have had access before

Customer Question

How do I get my mail from hotmail? I have had access before so why can't I get it now? There used to be a hotmail tab which I could just click on and get my mail. but it has disapeared. How do I get it back and access my mail on hotmail
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.

Michelle :

Hi there, I am Michelle, and i am a licensed computer professional, i see you are asking about hotmail icon which is lost, i think i can help you. I have an overall 9 years of experience in this area and have helped hundreds of customers in fixing there problems.

Michelle :

Let me know when you are ready for this chat session.

JACUSTOMER-9ytpzaa9- :

I am ready

Michelle :

was there any icon for hotmail earlier and now you are not able to access it.

Michelle :

hi are you getting my message on the chat session.

JACUSTOMER-9ytpzaa9- :

think i can help you. I have an overall 9 year

Save & Exit
Expert is: IN CHAT

Rate below to finish or

YOUR RATING IS REQUIRED to determine your Expert's credit for this answer.

Unless you rate "OK service" or higher, your Expert will not receive credit. s of experience in this area and have helped hundreds of customers in fixing there problems.

5:53 PM

JACUSTOMER-9ytpzaa9- says:

5:54 PM

I am ready

Michelle says:

Michelle :

there must be some chat bug

Michelle :

once you reply we can start with the solution

JACUSTOMER-9ytpzaa9- :

I have not been able to see your reply. Could you tell me how to get your answer there is a box but I cannot see your reply

Michelle :

Right Click on an empty space on the desktop and select “new”.

b) Now, select “Shortcut” and the name of the web address. In your case “www.hotmail.com” (without the quotes) and click “Next”.

c) Now, type a name for the shortcut (you can type “Hotmail login”) and then click on “finish”.

d) Now, double click on the shortcut and it should open the hotmail website.

Michelle :

are you getting my message now if not i will change the chat into question answer mode.

JACUSTOMER-9ytpzaa9- :

5:52 PM

5:53 PM

JACUSTOMER-9ytpzaa9- says:

5:54 PM

I am ready

Michelle says:

5:54 PM

5:56 PM

JACUSTOMER-9ytpzaa9- says:

5:58 PM

Still having problems

Save & Exit
Expert is: IN CHAT

Rate below to finish or

5:53 PM

JACUSTOMER-9ytpzaa9- says:

5:54 PM

I am ready

Michelle says:

Michelle says:

5:59 PM

there must be some chat bug

5:59 PM

JACUSTOMER-9ytpzaa9- says:

6:00 PM

Michelle says:

6:00 PM

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

It looks like there is a chat bug that is why i have converted the chat session into question answer session. Its the same but all you have to do is look into your email for my reply.

Please reply to this message so that we can continue fixing the problem

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.