arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

Hi. If using a HP Pavilion 32bit laptop is it possible to

Customer Question

Hi. If using a HP Pavilion 32bit laptop is it possible to download software from Firstrow1.eu to watch sports? Is there any alterations required to download software to desktop?
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 3 years ago.

arsufi2002 :

arsufi2002 :

Welcome to Just Answer.

My name isXXXXX look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

arsufi2002 :

Hope you have downloaded application for streaming video. This application contain adware (FirstRowSportAppsSetup(18_3f)2_ff) which will deny windows to run that file

arsufi2002 :

That's why you are getting access denied message when program runs

Customer:

what application is required in order to allow streaming?

arsufi2002 :

We have to find another application which can stream video

arsufi2002 :

please wait iam checking one

Customer:

ok. thank you.

arsufi2002 :

arsufi2002 :

You can use NBC website to stream videos

arsufi2002 :

Most of the websites contain adwares.

Customer:

So are you saying to forget about the Firstrow website?

arsufi2002 :

yes sir

arsufi2002 :

Its fake. If you install app from that site your system will get infected

arsufi2002 :

Hope you have done that already but lucky your anti-virus has recognized its an adware

arsufi2002 :

That's why it refused to run that app on your system

Customer:

But will NBC website allow me to watch/download UK sporting events? such as football(soccer), and rugby? yes, to answer your question anti-virses protection warned me and stopped download.

arsufi2002 :

No, NBC will work

arsufi2002 :

Yes, you can watch events

arsufi2002 :

Just check the website

Customer:

ok. Though I am a little confused.. is there an app for my laptop that will allow me to watch live streams(HD) or download sporting events, if you get my meaning, to my computer's desktop?

arsufi2002 :

ok, please wait.

Customer:

As far as I am aware The Pavilion model does support HD. I mean that the screen is capable of HD quality images, that's as much as I know though. Remember my laptop is a 32bit model and by the way it's 5 years old! that's why I need FULL re-assurance regarding it's capabilities.

Customer:

Are you sure that NBC actually show British based sporting events? such as F.A. Cup in fooball (soccer as you will know it) and The Grand National, that's horse-racing in England (world famous event). These are just examples I am putting to you of course!

arsufi2002 :

hello

arsufi2002 :

I just checked some apps that can be downloaded to computer. But you know one way or other its creating issues. Either antivirus blocks or software won't work as it says

arsufi2002 :

At this instant i recommend you to stream video directly from web site.

arsufi2002 :

If you want to stream videos frequently just set the web page as homepage

arsufi2002 :

sir, are you there

Customer:

yes. online chat said you were typing. I was waiting patiently for you to finish.

Customer:

How do I set the web page as the home page?

Customer:

And what web page do I set?

arsufi2002 :

which browser do you use?

arsufi2002 :

IE / Firefox / Chrome

Customer:

Internet Explorer. think it's version 9.

arsufi2002 :

ok

Customer:

So what should I do?

arsufi2002 :

Under General tab, you can see homepage section > type nbc address there and press Apply then OK key

arsufi2002 :

(I am sorry, i have installed one streaming tool by disabling anti-virus, now i am loosing internet connection)

Customer:

ok. Is the General tab contained in a menu or toolbar?, also am I allowed to ask another pc question, given the deposit I've made? I read some of the chat rules. please answer if you can. I mean can I ask a question within the next 7 days?

arsufi2002 :

Here's the procedure:

arsufi2002 :

1: Click Tools > Internet Options > General Tab

arsufi2002 :

2: Under General tab, you can see homepage section > type nbc address there and press Apply then OK key

arsufi2002 :

url to be added http://www.nbcsports.com/

arsufi2002 :

Customer:

That's great, thank you. i'm I entitled to ask another computer within the 5 days without having to pay more or buy credits?

Customer:

Sorry, that should have read pc question!

Customer:

Are you still with me?

arsufi2002 :

yes

arsufi2002 :

have you got the procedure to set homepage

Customer:

Yes, thank you. I've made a careful note of it. could you please answer my other question re asking a separate pc related question in the days ahead.

Customer:

Do I have to make another deposit or buy credits from website?

arsufi2002 :

Yes, sir, You need make another deposit

arsufi2002 :

But if you have any query regarding this issue, you could contact me anytime

arsufi2002 :

You can place your question here

Customer:

So does that mean I get charged the FULL deposit if I am happy with your work tonight?

arsufi2002 :

yes sir

arsufi2002 :

By the way, what's the other question

arsufi2002 :

You know you will get that deposit back if we are not able to solve issue

arsufi2002 :

Hello sir, If you are satisfied please don't forget to press the smiley button which you see below

arsufi2002 :

Have a great day

arsufi2002 :

Customer:

O I think I understand how the system works now. My question would be how do I FULLY turh off Norton Internet Security Version 2014? It was quite straight forward in older versions, but I'm unsure with the latest one.

arsufi2002 :

please wait

arsufi2002 :

Sir, i am sorry, i will get back you after 1 hr

Customer:

I appreciate the time and effort that you have shown tonight. I will rate you shortly and promise to contact you again if my issue remains unresolved. Do I type the link you gave me in my browser to contact you again? I note that it is NOT an email address!

arsufi2002 :

yes

Customer:

Ok. Please leave me a reply to my 2nd ques re Norton Internet. I will read it later in the morning. many thanks.

arsufi2002 :

Will reply

Customer:

I will rate you for now, is that ok?

arsufi2002 :

You can rate me.

arsufi2002 :

Customer:

You will reply to my email address..yes?

arsufi2002 :

yes, i will reply

Customer:

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you!

arsufi2002 :

I will reply through this post

arsufi2002 :

Check JA mail when you have it on mail

Customer:

Can you not reply to my email address?

Customer:

Junk Mail folder you mean?

Customer:

Site says that you are typing, is that correct?

Customer:

I'm going to go now anyway. look forward to your email. Thank you once again for your assistance.

arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
Hello sir,

There is option to disable real time protection for Norton Internet Security.
Right click Norton tray icon > Click Disable antivirus auto-protect.
Select the way you like to disable

If you don't see on yours, please reply the options when right click Norton Internet Security icon on system tray. Besides let me know the Norton Version

Regards,
Fiyaz
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi there.

Yes your reply re Norton Internet 2014 was correct, I can disable product. Please note that I am very busy but will try out your solution to my query re streaming & download of live sports in the coming few days and will let you know if I encounter any problems. Many thanks for your time.

Ok, You can contact me anytime

Have a great day

Regards,
Fiyaz
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi. Thanks again for all your advice. The information you supplied me with was useful. In latest email from justanswers it's says I can ask further pc questions for 7 days. Is that correct? Do I have to pay any further fee or make any commitment?

Nice to meet you :)

I am really sorry, i don't know if that's possibile. I hope its better to ask our admin team. I will take you there. Please click below link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/chat-customer-support
(Please enter your concern and you will have answer for that. You can also find phone support which is on right side of page)

Please reply if you need further help.

Fiyaz