John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

how o i transfer photos from camera to laptop

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

John :

Hello my name is John I will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

JACUSTOMER-eq2pmrqo- :

thankyou

John :

Thank you for joining the chat.can you please provide the following details so that i can help you

John :

1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other

2. Which is the web browser you are using is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other

JACUSTOMER-eq2pmrqo- :

it is windows 8

John :

Which is the make and model of the camera?

JACUSTOMER-eq2pmrqo- :

it is a nikon coolpix

John :

OK is there a computer icon on the desktop screen?

JACUSTOMER-eq2pmrqo- :

i dont know as i am only a novice

John :

ok

Can i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing also you can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the tool to do that

JACUSTOMER-eq2pmrqo- :

okay

John :

Here is the tool to do remote support it’s called Team Viewer, to download it click on this link http://tinyurl.com/azwl8gu download and open it. Let me know the id and password it shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window or this chat page.

JACUSTOMER-eq2pmrqo- :

how do i stop myself from closing this chat page

John :

you can right click on the link i gave then select open in a new tab that will allow you to open the download in a new page.

Note:-Please bookmark/add to favourites this page, use that bookmark or favourites in case you accidentally close this page during this conversation. You can also get back to this page using the email send by just answer to your email address regarding this question. There is view answer button in the email click on that and you can open this page

JACUSTOMER-eq2pmrqo- :

okay i have forgotten what you asked me to do

John :

John :

did you manage to download and open Team-viewer ?

John :

sir are you there,i didn't get the id and password to access your PC?