Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience in Windows environment. ASP, Visual Basic, Ajax
14934061

I have Windows 7 Home Premium and want to Upgrade to Win 7

I have Windows 7 Home Premium and want to Upgrade to Win 7 Ultimate, as the Microsoft `Anytime` Upgrade has finished, how can I do this now in the cheapest manner, I don`t want to lose any of my existing programs etc
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jerry Hannell replied 3 years ago.
Hello sir/madam,

When the upgrade is complete, you will have a new edition of Windows 7 running on your computer. you don't need to do anything. (you don't need to backup your files or folders, because it will only upgrade your windows. it will keep your current files on the harddisk)

if you want we can go step by step together. please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So sorry but that doesn't answer my question, what Microsoft product do I need to buy to upgrade from Win 7 Home Premium to Win 7 Ultimate please is it the `Anytime` Upgrade as I said Microsoft anytime support has gone now hasn`t it

it will allow you to "select" it from the list

Open Windows Anytime Upgrade by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type anytime upgrade, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Anytime Upgrade .

it will show you a button:
"Go online to choose the edition"

just Follow the instructions on each page and select the Ultimate edition.

When the upgrade is complete, you will have a new edition of Windows 7 running on your computer.

if you still have problems please let me know
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Oh dear XXXXX, are you based in the states, I have tried that and as I said that service from Microsoft is not available in the UK, so how can I still do it?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX link was 32bit, need 64bit Jerry, damn!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX can upgrade from XP and Vista, will it work with my Win 7 Home Premium Jerry?

yes, of course, it will work.