Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am with BT. my landline is down. completely dead. I am

Customer Question

I am with BT. my landline is down. completely dead. I am elderly and live alone. I do not owe BT any money as everything is paid by direct debit. My phone number is XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNN Please help me
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

If you did not do anything on the phone regarding configuration changes, then it is likely the line is down.

I see it has been some time so it should now again be working.

If it is not, please let me know so a test can be run.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.