Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I have had my phone wiped and can no longer get into my hotmail

Customer Question

I have had my phone wiped and can no longer get into my hotmail account and I have forgotten the password. This means I cannot access facebook. I have a different e-mail address on my computer.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

My name isXXXXX will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

• Please try this> CLICK HERE>For the Reset password XXXXX, and follow the instructions.

If none of the reset options are available to you, then choose I can't use any of these options. Then you can fill out a questionnaire to recover your account, you will have to be patient because it will take some time but you will be able to recover the account.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have done this before with no luck. The problem is that I have an outlook e-mail on the computer but a Hotmail one on the mobile and so I cannot answer the questions about content of e-mails on the Hotmail account. I could not get anyone from Microsoft or Facebook to solve it.

Okay, did you fill out the questionnaire form?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have filled them out three times before but I will do this one as well now.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am awaiting an e-mail.

okay, thank you. I will be here if you need anything, I am not sure how long the recovery process will take. Let me know if there are any problems and I will do my best to help.Laughing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Once again they have refused to allow me into the account.

Okay, sorry about that. What is the hotmail email? Type the email in your reply without using the @ symbol. This site will block the text if it has the symbol. For example type it like this. randy at hotmail.com

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

billsill at hotmail.co.uk

okay, thank you.Do you still have these accounts?
si***** at hotmail.co.uk
os***** at live.com
What are the full addresses of thes accounts?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No. I don't remember what they are. I assume the first one is sillbill at Hotmail.co.uk but that is a mystery. It must have been one of the things I tried when I first set this account up in 2010.

okay, thank you. What is your phone number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

07775943740 mobile UK

01915818046 landline UK

okay, thank you.

If the phone number matches the one you provided for your Windows Live ID, you'll receive the single use code soon by text message. Then you can use the single use code to sign in to your hotmail account and then reset your password.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How long does it take for the code to be e-mailed? The two phone numbers given are the only ones I have ever had.

The code will be sent as a text message to this number 07775943740 if it was connected to the hotmail account when you set it up.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok. That is the only number I could have used. I will wait for a text.

okay, let me know if this does not work for you and we will continue working on your issue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cheers. Sorry about the trouble with this.

No problem, I am glad to help.Laughing
I am sorry that you are having this issue!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There has been no text message. I do not really want to use billsill at Hotmail.co.uk All I want is to retrieve my facebook account under Bill Sillett which is locked into that Hotmail address. I have assembled another e-mail address on gmail in the hope of eventually transferring the facebook account to that or the worst scenario of setting up another facebook account. It is billsill49 at gmail.com

I am sorry that this continues to be a problem.

Have you logged in to the Facebook account or your hotmail from a windows computer?
If you have do you have access to the computer?
It may be possible to retrieve the log in info from the windows pc.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was logged in to facebook a couple of weeks ago then the server went down in the village and when we go it back the facebook page required a login and that is when my problem started.

okay, try this please>Download Mail PassView With Install/Uninstall Support (mailpv_setup.exe)
click on the link and run the set up.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There were several options for this. Do you know which one should be downloaded?

yes, try this one please>CLICK HERE<
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When this spokeo.com comes up and I try e-mail look up the web page closes down with the message recover webpage

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It will not let me click

sorry about that,

Please>CLICK HERE<

Then scroll to the bottom of the page and choose> Download mail passview with install uninstall support.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did that and it showed my details for my present outlook account

okay, try this one next. It may have your Facebook account info>Please click here< and scroll to the bottom and click on Web Browser PassView

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It will not give me information on the Hotmail address.

okay, I will check on some other options for you.
This is the direct Facebook Contact Number. Calling this number will connect you straight to the Facebook help line.
Trycalling this Facebook Contact Number 08444 100 125
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is the number for Virgin Media.

sorry about that>
FaceBook uk customer care Toll free number : 0911 775 0408
You may be able to get help from your friends.

Here's how:

1. Click Forgot your password? and find your account
  2. If you've added trusted contacts to your account, follow the directions to pick the friends you want help from
  3. Call your friends and tell them the URL they can visit to get your security code
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will try. The telephone number is permanently engaged and another number I tried gave me the international dialling number 0016505434800

okay