Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

when I try to open a email it turns green and I cant read it

Customer Question

when I try to open a email it turns green and I cant read it on hotmail
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.

Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

Add this page to your Favorites/Bookmarks first, so as to get back to me anytime later on, if needed.

Are you using Internet Explorer to access your Hotmail emails? Also, may I do a quick, secure remote session now, and take a direct look at the issue you are having? Do let me know; thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We are using internet explorer I thinks

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Okay, let's do a quick remote session now. You just need to open up the following session link:
http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=ba4376f9-7d5e-4f1a-add0-af5dbee4d6e0

Join the session, then download the 'Elsinore' application when prompted. Once downloaded, OPEN/RUN the application - and I'll remotely connected. Thanks!

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, you seem to have gone offline now, so I have closed out the remote session I set up for you earlier. Now, in order to resolve the issue you are having, please do the following:

Close ALL open windows (including this one), then go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Internet Options.

Click on the Advanced tab, then click Reset > Reset, in order to reset the browser accordingly.

Finally, re-open Internet Explorer, then check if you are able to access your Hotmail emails all right this time.

Do keep me posted. Thanks!