Carl L
Carl L, IT Specialist
Experience:  13+ Years of Computer and Electronics Experience.
27991594

need help hacking gmail and whatsapp

Customer Question

Hi, I need to access my husband's whatsapp? I believe he is lying to me again and if he wants to be with someone else ,i just need to know and stop wasting my time. the previous emails I found from other women was  on his whatsapp and emails so I really need help accessing them. i'am only 25 So I don't want to waste time being fooled. I would appreciate your help.

Category: Computer
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a Question and Answer Company. My name is Carl and I will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear this! Is Whatsapp setup to be logged into everytime or is there a password on the phone preventing you from getting that far? Normally the database is saved to the SD Card and messages can be read using almost anything.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. Right now I have his phone on my hand and I can't access ,also the lock button is not functioning so it's hard to do any tricks to try get access. I never tried anything like this before but I'am tired of being fooled.

How can I get access to his whatsapp? can you do it for me ?

Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Can I do it for you? I don't work for that app company and I'm not physically with the phone so I wouldn't be able to do it for you. The process in hacking the database is very extensive and would require a local programmer to perform the job and that's after you have access to the Phone. Here's an article I just dug up that will give you an idea of what I'm referring to: https://www.facebook.com/prakhar.tricks/posts/119341444931820.

Another method using purchased software here: http://androidweeds.com/some-whatsapp-hack/.

Again though, you will have to get passed the lock screen in order for this to work.

Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
I hope this helps and wish the process was easier! Please be sure to click on one of the Smiley Faces below then press submit. If you run into any problems or errors, use the back button to return to this page and reply back letting me know.

Thanks,
Carl