Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Im trying to set-up a new Iomega EZ Media & Backup Center

I'm trying to set-up a new Iomega EZ Media & Backup Center 2TB. When I go to www.iomega.com to set it up I cannot get past entering my email address, the screen just refreshes.

regards

David
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 3 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Kamil and i will do my best to assist you.

Can i remotely connect to your computer and take a look at the issue?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

With respect what security guarantees do I have?

You will be able to see what we are doing and have the control to disconnect me. What specific security concerns do you have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My laptop contains both a lot of personal and confidential business information.

To be honest I'm uncomfortable about anyone accessing the laptop our own IT will not touch it without my continued presence in the same room.

I understand.

Is the problem on the iomega website?

Can you copy/paste the link for the iomega site you are at?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Two minutes, I will go back to it was www.myiomega.com when I follow the steps once I've entered my email address [email protected] the screen goes back to the beginning

David

Is the drive networked and connected to the internet?

Have you tried logging in to it using the e-mail you were giving?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes to both questions

David

Can you go to the link below and download the StorageManager setup, then run this setup and see if you are able to set it up?

http://www.iomegasetup.com/ez_setup_dw.php?file=3&ext=1&cloud_name=&access_code=&user_name=&password=&DeviceID=&user_lang=uk

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I download it and got the message @only good for 32bit, doenload correct [email protected] rgds David

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Kamil, Download completed just as the snow stopped here in Moscow. Also this afternoon is the first time I have seen snow and sunshine at the same time! David

Must be exciting :)

Did the program run?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Kamil,

Thank you it ran ok and now I can see the drive Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX to pay for the service.

Exciting ? living in any capital is not really the country, I fear that life here will get very hard in the near future. best regards David

You're Welcome. To pay me, you will need to rate my service by clicking the smiley icon. Seems like you have just moved there, enjoy the city & the food.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Kamil, How do I make the Iomega EZ just one drive? i.e., I want to use it to copy DVD's to my view directly to my TV/DVD player which are linked to my home network?

rgds David

David

As per the site policy, only the original question can be answered. You will need to ask this as a new question.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK Kamil, I'll ask Lenovo best regards

David